2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

A
  • Locked
Hello. I have a job interview this coming Friday the 7th. I would like to ask for prayer that this interview goes well. I really need and want this job. I have a lot of bills that are way past due. Please pray that I have a great interview and that I am offered the job. My heart has been feeling...
Replies
4
Views
229
?
  • Locked
Please pray for ###'s arm that has been inflamed and been through two rounds of medicine. Pray ### has a good outcome from ###'s Doctor appointment and an MRI if needed. Pray for faith that we will get the money to pay for it easily and that our faith will remain strong in the Lord. Thank-you...
Replies
6
Views
294
J
  • Locked
This is a very complicated situation. I am a student studying in Canada and the person that I love lives in the United States. That's not the problem. We are in love with each other. This is not a simple and mediocre love, for I am very careful and cautious of saying that I love a person and so...
Replies
4
Views
636
L
  • Locked
I feel like I've been given a dream to start a retreat centre (probably out in the country somewhere) where people can go and get away from the stresses of life and heal their heart issues, as well as learn to take care of their earthly temple (their body) and the creation God has placed us in...
Replies
5
Views
298
G
  • Locked
My wife has hardened her heart toward me. She says she doesn't want me anymore, there has been no infidelity as far as I know. I desperately need you to pray that God will soften her heart for me and forgive me, and reunite us in our marriage. I am very much in love with her, and it is tearing...
Replies
3
Views
246
C
  • Locked
I am currently seeking a literary agent and please pray that I am guided to submit to the one God wills me to have.
Replies
5
Views
220
C
  • Locked
I am asking the King of the Universe to grant me all my physical needs. So many people depend on me financially and I am crippled with the burden. Help me to discover your way out of this mess and grant me the peace and creativity to problem solve effectively.
Replies
4
Views
228
M
  • Locked
Dear brothers, if possible pray for me that; I am blessed at what I do. I don't seem to reach my targets and don't know exactly why... Please pray that I will reach my targets in selling everyday so that I can keep this job and help other people with it. God bless you. Also for my overall life...
Replies
4
Views
208
S
  • Locked
i ask prayer for my son, he's 13, he's at a new school and he's not adjusting... I pray that he can make friends and grows stronger as a young man
Replies
1
Views
235
charitythomas
C
I
  • Locked
I ask for strength and wisdom. I'm being asked to make an enormous sacrifice for the person I love. I have made myself sick over this decision. I pray for a solution that appeases both parties, and both of us will find the strength to compromise.
Replies
4
Views
188
Back
Top Bottom