Forgiveness

  • Thread starter Thread starter Godsman101
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Godsman101

Guest
My wife has hardened her heart toward me. She says she doesn't want me anymore, there has been no infidelity as far as I know. I desperately need you to pray that God will soften her heart for me and forgive me, and reunite us in our marriage. I am very much in love with her, and it is tearing my heart out. Thank you so much, ###.
 
### we are praying that your wife will realize her goodness and greatness she has in you through our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

Please hear ### prayers and bring his wife back to him. Let this couple be together forever again and send happiness, love and comfort to this person. Make his wife understand his love towards her Lord.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His timing and His perfect will. God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Focus…Grow From It! Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. God loves and God takes excellent care of His children.

God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing with a yes, no, or not now. All things work together for the good of all those who love God and are called according to His purpose.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of His children. Everything is going to be alright!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. And remember….Faith without works is dead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am coming to you asking for God's forgiveness and his protection. Today my neighbor and I got into a heated argument. We both said horrible things to each other. She threatened me and said she will beat me up. She's known to be around gangsters and I am so scared they will shoot at my...
Replies
12
Views
234
I lied to my husband about something I didn’t think was a big thing but for him it was. I’m very disappointed with myself and wish I could go back and not do/say what I did/said. I love him so much and he’s very upset. In a couple of days it’s our anniversary and I want him to forgive me and for...
Replies
10
Views
225
Pray for me please. ###. ###. I was diagnosed with brain damage from drinking alcohol. My husband, ###, ghosted me. Us. We have two grown daughters. ### and ###. They are ok but so ashamed of me. ### won’t have anything to do with me. ### lives back in the same town. My only sibling hates hates...
Replies
9
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom