Sacrifice

  • Thread starter Thread starter I_Care
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I_Care

Guest
I ask for strength and wisdom. I'm being asked to make an enormous sacrifice for the person I love. I have made myself sick over this decision. I pray for a solution that appeases both parties, and both of us will find the strength to compromise.
 
I wish you compromise and faith. Stay true to your values in your compromising and I pray all will be resolved.
 
Lord speak clearly to what You would have this couple do bring them to the answer that comes from You....Lord keep them safe and guide his heart in Jesus name...Speak clearly Lord in Jesus name we pray...follow Peace brother and God is ALWAYS there...anxiety is not of God...follow Peace....in Jesus name..no matter what the consequences are...follow Peace...and you will always be in His will...thank You Jesus for answereing and guiding this couple bind them together in Your love and spirit...in Jesus name...
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Bless me with the desires of my heart that are the will of God for my life. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect our relationship Lord Jesus and the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net, www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that the Lord will reveal and break the generational curses weighing on my family, and that a great deliverance will take place in our family lines. De son vivant, mon père pratiquait des sacrifices humains : j’en ai été victime. Je ne l’ai découvert que récemment. Je n’ai pas grandi en...
Replies
11
Views
187
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 106:38: And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 106:38 reveals...
Replies
6
Views
111
To God definitely be the glory for his son Jesus my lord and savior. This morning I attended a first Sunday communion service at my primary sanctuary I could not be in the location but got it online Let me tell you I have never been so blessed by a service as did today not only did I get the...
Replies
15
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom