2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

A
  • Locked
Pray my friend ### would forgive me, overlook my faults and imperfections and understand I'm a guy and make mistakes. I didn't mean for us to split as friends. I just want her friendship again. I pray and believe God that she'll talk to me again.
Replies
4
Views
290
sunshine
S
T
  • Locked
Please pray for my family, in particular for my teen son who is struggling with drugs/alcohol etc. His life continues to spiral out of control..it is affecting everyone in the family including my relationship with my husband. Only God can work this out...
Replies
6
Views
322
sunshine
S
J
  • Locked
For my wife on her birthday
Replies
4
Views
819
T
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my ###. I am unemployed right now and I am having financial problems. I am also having health problems. About ### years ago I was diagnosed with a benign brain tumor. I am supposed to have another MRI done in about ### weeks and PLEASE believe with me that when I go back...
Replies
5
Views
247
sunshine
S
S
  • Locked
I want the truth to come through in our battle of 7 yrs of hiding the truth for my ###, my ### wants the truth and I'm trying to give him the truth but lawyers and courts are going against it, will your pray the truth will come in this? For us all to rest from it all at last. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
261
Shaji
S
T
  • Locked
Please I need a miracle from God to night, things just keep getting worst and I;### end. My ### and his wife are about to lose there place they are living in less God gives us a miracle tonight. I feel like I have slipped threw God's hands.
Replies
4
Views
223
S
  • Locked
My dad was told not to take a flu shot last year by chemo dr but he took one this year and he's feeling pretty bad right now. He's got a temp, nausea, vomiting, pls pray for his total healing!! GBU
Replies
5
Views
351
I
  • Locked
Please pray for my family I have three small children and am struggling I had to move and someone stole my wallet it had $1,030 it was my money to move and it was stolen and now we are pretty much homeless please keep my family in prayer thank you ###
Replies
5
Views
615
God is Able
G
P
  • Locked
I am requesting prayer for ###. He has a brain tumor, is diabetic and is depressed. I ask in Jesus name for ### to be healed. Thank you God amen
Replies
5
Views
351
W
  • Locked
I have gotten away from God and want Him back in my life. I lost my job and my family. Please help me.
Replies
6
Views
257
wtdmercy
W
Back
Top Bottom