Friendship With ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter adayah
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adayah

Guest
Pray my friend ### would forgive me, overlook my faults and imperfections and understand I'm a guy and make mistakes. I didn't mean for us to split as friends. I just want her friendship again. I pray and believe God that she'll talk to me again.
 
Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me, my family, and my friends with Your protection and guidance and bless each of us with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into our ears. Bless us with strength and courage in spite of what we may see, hear, or will have to go through. Open up the doors in our lives that need to be open. Bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Surround us with true Men and Women of God who truly love and care about us to help and encourage us on our Christian journey. Give us the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect our relationship with you Lord Jesus and the anointing You have placed upon our lives. May each of us always seek to please You in all we say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Dear Lord, Please reign over every aspect of this relationship. I pray that both ### and ### know Your Son as their Lord and Savior. Then by Your power and Your strength help the to forgive each others' mistakes and love each other unconditionally, as You have loved us. Accomplish Your purposes and Your will in each of these lives. Heal broken hearts. Draw each to know You better and to seek wisdom and guidance from You in all things. In Jesus' name I ask this, Amen.
 
We pray for healing and restoration of this friendship in Jesus Name, we know that friends & families are your good ways of taking care of us, Lord re-unite them for your glory, in Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My heart is deeply burdened because of a brother-sister friendship that means so much to me. I humbly ask God to protect this bond and to bring complete healing, reconciliation, mutual understanding, trust, and peace into our friendship. please forgive me for my sins and for...
Replies
12
Views
202
Please pray deeply for me during this difficult season. I am carrying a heavy burden because a very precious brother-sister friendship in my life has become distant, and I am struggling deeply with the silence. This friendship means much more to me than an ordinary friendship. During one of the...
Replies
10
Views
183
It's been a year on since I fell out with my best friend, over the last year I have missed her deeply and missed our times together, I pray so much we can be friends again and she will reach out to me so much, please pray for me and her to restore our friendship. I miss her so much.
Replies
10
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom