Missing friends and restore friendship

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer over the past few days. It is our heart’s joy to lift your burden before the Lord, asking Him to mend what has been broken and to draw your hearts back together in His perfect timing. We have prayed that the Lord would soften both of your hearts, remove any bitterness or misunderstanding, and create an opportunity for reconciliation. We are trusting that God is at work even now, whether you see it or not.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation and your friendship has been restored, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If not, please know that we are still here to stand with you in prayer. You are welcome to post this request again, and we will continue to lift it before the Father, believing that He hears and answers according to His will. May He fill you with His peace as you wait on Him, and may He bless you with the assurance of His love and faithfulness. We pray all these things in Jesus' Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for continued prayers for me and my ### to reconcile and for them to forgive me. I really hurt them and I miss them deeply. We haven't spoken in nearly a year and I want to reach out but I have been told not to, but when we fell out and that they would call the police if I did. It's been...
Replies
8
Views
186
Hi it was my friend's birthday the other day and mine yesterday, it's the first time I haven't seen them since we fell out 8 months ago, I really miss them and I wasn't allowed to reach out to them to wish them happy birthday and they didn't reach out to me either, I pray that God will remind my...
Replies
9
Views
285
Again, I come to ask if you can please pray for my friends to forgive me and for our friendship to be as it was before, I'm deeply missing them, the pain hurts more than anything I've experienced. I am awfully sorry for hurting them; it was a huge mistake that I never intended to do. I feel...
Replies
6
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom