2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

C
  • Locked
Please all that I am asking for is for your prayer team to pray with my family and me for finances for our business that we have been running for ### years by our LORD'S grace, and I know that everything we have and done is from HIM alone, so please stand together with us for finances, my name...
Replies
3
Views
253
  • Locked
Lord thanks for giving me a chance to be born in this world...seeing so many people wishing happy birthday to me today make me realized how much i had been appreciated..i have such a loving family,such a good friends and such a loving,protective and forgiving Father in heaven makes me feel lucky...
Replies
3
Views
266
C
  • Locked
I have been struggle begin of the year. I never have regular place to stay, I have been travel back and forth in the past eight or nine month. Don't have normal place to stay. Friend of mine who I called grandpa ### take me to live at his house in ###, ### and when come to money I need to make...
Replies
3
Views
262
K
  • Locked
Please pray that my husband will pass his drug test this morning at 8am, and that this will be a wake-up call for him to be delivered from drugs. He is taking a test at his probation office and if he fails he could possibly go to jail. He has come so far and smoking pot seems to be hard for him...
Replies
5
Views
1K
katrinaparris23@gmail.com
K
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
2
Views
234
L
  • Locked
I just wanted to ask for prayer for 2 of my sisters and their families. The first sister, a year younger than myself, is having family and financial problems. She is divorced, has been for many years. Her oldest son has 3 kids, by 2 different women, he has never been married. The girl he is with...
Replies
4
Views
237
M
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters, I'm going to work now where I haven't been on my top game. I would like you to pray for me that I will reach the targets that I need to reach and am successful at all the things that are going on in my life. There is a lot going on... For you who are praying for me and...
Replies
4
Views
222
T
  • Locked
Please Lord I pray that you will give ###, my husband a new job in the construction industry as a safety officer. Each opportunity that presents itself falls through for some or other reason...He is getting despondent and losing hope...I pray that ### phones him and offers him the job.
Replies
7
Views
314
God is Able
G
D
  • Locked
need a prayer for my husband ### ### as we r seprated he started lieing to me and followind adulterry help him save him i rely need him and love him plz ask god to miracle in my life as he gets back to me u turn him and god talks to him and he cals me god is great amen
Replies
4
Views
379
H
  • Locked
hi this is ###, iam loving one guy his name is ### ###, he is suffering from lung and brain cancer now treatment is going on pls pray for him, i want to marry him icant live without him, he is my life he is my soul, my parents are not allowing me to marry him, pls pray for me too, my lover...
Replies
5
Views
361
Back
Top Bottom