Finances For Our Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cazstan

Guest
Please all that I am asking for is for your prayer team to pray with my family and me for finances for our business that we have been running for ### years by our LORD'S grace, and I know that everything we have and done is from HIM alone, so please stand together with us for finances, my name is ###.
 
Father God, the rewarder of them that seek You and the provinder of our needs, the One who gives good gifts and adds no sorrows to it. Father, we ask for Your hand of blessing to be upon ### and his family. Father, cause their business to attract finance, open new avenues for them, we ask for increase and speed in Jesus name. Father, we thank You for Your provision and increase that is about to overtake ###. We ask You to rebuke the devourer for his sake and teach us, Lord, to honor You, to give, and to work for You. We ask for Your mercy in areas we have failed You and we believe that You will not withhold anything good from us. Father, we thank You for Your blessings, in Jesus name we pray...amen
 
The Lord has told you what is good, And this is what He requires of you: To do what is right, to love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God.
God bless you friends. bye. ###. ###.
 
Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate me. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prosper in You. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.

God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last few weeks I play the prayer request so many people pray for us thank you so much for your prayer I really thank you thank you thank you so much of my father of lord Jesus he is wonderful God and he is it true God he is I have a no words he is our father yes yes today I request you for your...
Replies
6
Views
143
We need delivery for my husband he come out in that black magic manifestation evil eye third-party control please pray for us I surrender all our worries father I'm not good person please forgive us we are your children I need delivery for my husband please help us thankyou for prayer for us,🙏I...
Replies
8
Views
173
Please pray for our business ###. We need $10,000 a week to come in so that my wife and I can get a salary. We have to pay and MD, PA, RN, overhead so that we need for the business to have an income of $10,000 so that we can have a salary.
Replies
10
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom