A Request Of Two ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter haneesha
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

haneesha

Guest
hi this is ###, iam loving one guy his name is ### ###, he is suffering from lung and brain cancer now treatment is going on pls pray for him, i want to marry him icant live without him, he is my life he is my soul, my parents are not allowing me to marry him, pls pray for me too, my lover should get well within ###, we want to lead a happy life from ###, iam a muslim but i believe in Jesus pls pls pls pray for us, I HOPE Jesus will change my parents thoughts, pls help me pls
 
Dear Lord, we pray for ### salvation in Jesus Name, we pray for ### salvation and healing too Lord, we pray that they will desire to know more of you and seek you always, we refuse the power of the enemy in their lives and pray that you may draw them closer to you for your glory. We also pray for direction over their lives and their desires to get married, in Jesus Holy Name, Amen
 
Thank You Lord that I can stand in total agreement with sunshine's prayer for ### and ###. Yes Lord, may she have a true total understanding of Your salvation as there is no other Name but the Name of Jesus that we can come to God, the Father. May You also reveal to her that Jesus is not just a good person, a great teacher, a miracle worker and a prophet but Jesus is also indeed the ONLY ONE WHO IS THE PRECIOUS SON OF GOD Who came in the flesh to die for our sins.

And I pray that ### will read Your word which is the Bible even if it is in secret so that You can show her more of Your Son Jesus, Your sweet Holy Spirit and Yourself as I ask this in Your precious Son's Name, Jesus, amen

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.-John 14

44-46Jesus summed it all up when he cried out, "Whoever believes in me, believes not just in me but in the One who sent me. Whoever looks at me is looking, in fact, at the One who sent me. I am Light that has come into the world so that all who believe in me won't have to stay any longer in the dark.

47-50"If anyone hears what I am saying and doesn't take it seriously, I don't reject him. I didn't come to reject the world; I came to save the world. But you need to know that whoever puts me off, refusing to take in what I'm saying, is willfully choosing rejection. The Word, the Word-made-flesh that I have spoken and that I am, that Word and no other is the last word. I'm not making any of this up on my own. The Father who sent me gave me orders, told me what to say and how to say it. And I know exactly what his command produces: real and eternal life. That's all I have to say. What the Father told me, I tell you." -John 12 MSG



16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. -John 3




 
Lord we pray for ###, lord bless them and give them good hearts that shall praise you and worship you, in JESUS name - AMEn
 
The Lord has told you what is good, And this is what He requires of you: To do what is right, to love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God.
God bless you friends. bye. ###. ###.
 
Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate me. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prosper in You. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.

God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

heavenly father we are nothing and negligible in front of you, pls have a grace and consider us, my nice is a ###, they have all the wealth, but not getting married, pls pray for her to get married and time is moving and God pls remove all the obstacles and bless her with happily weded life God...
Replies
10
Views
161
Dear prayer warriors, Pls pray for ### who was diagnosed with pancreatic adenocarcinoma. Also pray for the doctors and staff for successful treatments for the patient.
Replies
8
Views
126
Pls pray for ### who's fighting for his life. Doctors said we're waiting for a miracle. Need positive vibes collectively. Pls pray for his recovery
Replies
10
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom