prayer request for my nice marriage

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your niece’s marriage. It’s clear how deeply you care for her and how earnestly you’ve brought this need before the Lord. We’ve been lifting her up, asking our Heavenly Father to remove every obstacle and to open the right doors at the perfect time. We’ve prayed for a godly spouse who will cherish her, for wisdom in her decisions, and for peace in her heart as she waits on the Lord.

If God has already moved in this situation and your niece has seen His provision, we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can all give thanks together. If the answer hasn’t come yet, we want to continue standing with you in faith. We encourage you to post this request again so we can keep praying specifically for her, trusting that God hears and will act according to His perfect will.

May the Lord bless you both as you seek Him, and may His grace surround you as you wait on His timing. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Friends, I humbly request your prayers for my marriage during this difficult and painful time. My husband and I are currently going through a period of separation, and I ask that you join me in praying for the complete restoration of our marriage. Please pray that God heals our...
Replies
9
Views
145
I request this prayer for my families current financial burden and financial burden that my family is going through right now. Its been 3 years since we are suffering. I pray that my father gets a job soon in ### and all this struggle will end soon. I also pray for my marriage. I have been in...
Replies
11
Views
185
Today is our 20th wedding anniversary, yet instead of celebrating, we ended up having a big argument. The truth is that both of us grew up in poor families and have walked through many hardships together. We were both children who did not receive enough love growing up, and those wounds still...
Replies
9
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom