New Job For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taters

Guest
Please Lord I pray that you will give ###, my husband a new job in the construction industry as a safety officer. Each opportunity that presents itself falls through for some or other reason...He is getting despondent and losing hope...I pray that ### phones him and offers him the job.
 
Lord Help ###, with a suitable Job for he needs to support the family with his earnings, the family needs financial support to meet all their daily demands... we Pray in JESUS name - AMEN
 
Lord of mercy, we acknowledge You as our Messiah, the resurrected King, who lives forever. Father in heaven, have mercy for ###, open doors of opportunity to jobs, grant him uncommon favor to be selected fro the multitude of job seekers. Father, we ask You to be closer to this family, bless them and cause to know You more. Lord, we thank You for granting this job, it is in Jesus name that we pray...amen

Lord of mercy, we acknowledge You as our Messiah, the resurrected King, who lives forever. Father in heaven, have mercy for ###, open doors of opportunity to jobs, grant him uncommon favor to be selected fro the multitude of job seekers. Father, we ask You to be closer to this family, bless them and cause to know You more. Lord, we thank You for granting this job, it is in Jesus name that we pray...amen

Lord of mercy, we acknowledge You as our Messiah, the resurrected King, who lives forever. Father in heaven, have mercy for ###, open doors of opportunity to jobs, grant him uncommon favor to be selected fro the multitude of job seekers. Father, we ask You to be closer to this family, bless them and cause to know You more. Lord, we thank You for granting this job, it is in Jesus name that we pray...amen
 
Dear Lord, we thank you because you are our father, we pray for ### promotion in his company, we also pray for blessing for his family in Jesus Name, Amen
 
The Lord has told you what is good, And this is what He requires of you: To do what is right, to love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God.
God bless you friends. bye. ###. ###.
 
oh lord of all creations, the maker of Heaven and earth and you who possess everything in it, including gold, silver, and diamond and all valuables, I dedicate the ### unto thy your mightiness that you have mercy on him and his family and grant him that job, for his wife didn't turn to the gods of this earth but to you who is above all, in Jesus name
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His timing and His perfect will. God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Focus…Grow From It! Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. God loves and God takes excellent care of His children.

God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing with a yes, no, or not now. Wait on God and you keep on praying and seeking God. Trust Him. Get IN God's Word. Faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God. All things work together for the good of all those who love God and are called according to His purpose.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of His children. Everything is going to be alright!!!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Blessings on Obedience Deuteronomy 28)
 
O dear Lord, please do give this beloved wife's ### a new job. I ask of You in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so grateful for my job and I have been there for over 3 years but lately it has been so stressful and extremely busy. I clean houses and office buildings and work six days a week. I am overwhelmed and starting to really feel burnt out. It's always something that extra that needs to be done...
Replies
11
Views
216
I applied for a new job today working as a ### at ###. I'm praying that they will consider my application and Resume' for employment. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
14
Views
366
LIFE IN I GET A NEW SECRET JOB GREATLY THAT I CAN BE HAPPY AT HEAL THATS A GOOD THING A GOOD HOME GREATLYYY I HAVE UNCOMMON FAVOR WITH ME MY FAVOR USNT STOLEN FROM NO ONE NOTHING IN THE WORLD EVER AGAIN..LIFE IN I GET A NEW PLACE TO MOVE A GOOD HOME GREATLYYY AND MY PHONE DOESNT TELL ME WHO ###...
Replies
10
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom