I ask for prayer, that God may have mercy on my heart and soul. I can't stop crying, the sadness that has overcome my heart is bigger than I can bear. I feel my heart in pieces and I can't do this on my own. God bless
Please God Almighty,
I am praying that I can get a SAG affiliated work while still being a non-union for the rest of my career. But, still have the benefit of being a SAG Member.
I would love to work with the top of the line ###.
I am praying that the director or producers can break some...
Its my humble request to pray for me as I love someone and want to marry him & spend the rest of my life with him. He also feels the same for me. Soon we both want to tie the knot in the name of Lord Jesus Christ with his blessings. In this context, please pray for us, my ### & ###.
Lord Jesus, teach me to seek the Father as You did when You walked on earth as a man. Give me such a heart of love for the lost that I am moved to weep for them. May I never lose sight of the importance of passionate prayer linked with compassionate action as a reflection of Your life-giving love!
Please pray for the typhoon victim here in the provinces of ### and ### here in the Philippines. Right now we are in the process of distributing relief goods (food and water to the affected brethren in ### churches). Please pray for them; they are living now on the roof of their houses because...
Please pray for me, that my laboratory confirmatory test be negative. May He renew my life. May He grant me good health. May He bless me and guide me in all my plans and goals in the future, may He help me achieve all my plans and goals in life. May He hear my prayer and all of us who pray...