My ### Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pattycake

Guest
my brother is ### and was given six months to live due to heart ###. he has been married ### years with two children. please pray for him!
 
In the Name of Jesus I loose Holy Spirit healing on this man right now. I curse anything in His body that is not of God according to the authority given to me as a heir to the kingdom of heaven. God's word says that anything we ask in prayer believing we'll receive. God promises that when two or more agree for anything in Jesus' Name it will be done on earth and in heaven. I agree for healing of this man in Jesus' Name. Thank you, Jesus for healing him. I praise you, Father, for loving him with an unfailing love. Amen
 
Dear Lord, we lift this brother in you able hands and pray for his healing, we declare that he will not die but will live to glorify the name Jehovah, we declare that by Jesus Christ stripes at Calvary he's well. We pray that you will bless his family and be close to them and teach them your the ways of Christ, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
The Lord has told you what is good, And this is what He requires of you: To do what is right, to love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God.
God bless you friends. bye. ###. ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last two days I have been feeling weak and uneasy . Slight increase in my blood pressure. Please pray that the blood pressure becomes normal and I’m completely healed in Jesus name . Pray for me to be completely free from all the stress and worries. Pray for God to heal my mind and thoughts also...
Replies
13
Views
205
I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if its my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
11
Views
247
I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if it's my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
9
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom