Passion & Compassion

  • Thread starter Thread starter rmoore1021
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rmoore1021

Guest
Lord Jesus, teach me to seek the Father as You did when You walked on earth as a man. Give me such a heart of love for the lost that I am moved to weep for them. May I never lose sight of the importance of passionate prayer linked with compassionate action as a reflection of Your life-giving love!
 
Dear Lord, we pray in agreement with ###, that you will guide him always and make him a vessel for you for your glory, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Father God, we thank You that You always show Yourself true to those who diligently seek You. We are proud to hear such yearning from ### child. Father, be around about her and grant this petition in Jesus name....amen
 
```html


​



Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.



Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate me. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prosper in You. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.



God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.



Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!



[/b>Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us
```
 
Praise God thanks for the many prayers!
 
O dear Lord, please do indeed hear and answer ###'s prayers abundantly!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 21:15 – “And God sent an angel to destroy Jerusalem. But as the angel was doing so, the Lord saw it and relented concerning the disaster and said to the angel who was destroying the people, ‘Enough! Withdraw your hand.’ The...
Replies
11
Views
131
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Mark 3:4: Then Jesus asked them, “Which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill?” But they remained silent. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, Jesus confronts the Pharisees with a simple...
Replies
10
Views
288
🙇🏻 Father, these "thunderstorms" that leave the world reeling are intensifying and occurring more frequently, as Jesus said they would, Matt 24:7-8, so we we will believe, John 14:29, not stumble, John 6:61-63. Lest we run for the bandaid, treat the symptom and neglect the the remedy for the...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom