2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

U
  • Locked
Please pray for me I keep getting these pains all over my stomach and back and I have anxiety so whenever I feel one I go crazy I need God's help I've prayed and prayed but I just don't have the faith I need more faith there's healing.
Replies
3
Views
368
J
  • Locked
please pray for my child who is abusing alcohol and that he finds salvation in our lord. pray that he has a better self-esteem for himself and becomes more responsible. thank you.
Replies
3
Views
218
J
  • Locked
Healing of cancer for ###. Peace of mind for ### as he tries to resolve his family matters due to the recent death of his mother.
Replies
6
Views
365
S
  • Locked
please pray to GOD for me to have DIVINE success and victory in all areas of life, pray for my deliverance from oppression and manipulation of the devil against me, my future & destiny. financial, academic breakthrough. for me to blessed with retentive memory, to be able to achieve what I want...
Replies
2
Views
205
J
  • Locked
my ### needs prayer NOW
Replies
4
Views
222
H
  • Locked
Please pray for forgiveness. that ### will find a job and ### finance. please pray that Lord will cleanse ###. Second chance at life. Please pray that Lord will please ### with a pregnancy. thank you in Jesus name
Replies
2
Views
185
L
  • Locked
Please pray for a job for my husband or I (lost my job last Nov), we are living on a small temp retirement from the military due to an injury my husband received on active duty of $###. a month of which I am grateful for, but is about to be discontinued and we have been having difficulty in...
Replies
6
Views
308
leapdayborn
L
S
  • Locked
Please agree and intercede with me. I really need you to stand and agree with me. My son is really suffering right now. Please pray that the Lord will grant him his concentration, ability to talk, and eat. Let the Lord heal and remove all his feelings of low self-esteem, discouragement...
Replies
4
Views
326
  • Locked
I heard this song today. It's called "Whatever Your Doing" by Sanctus Real. I always hear God through music. It's one of my many gifts given to me by Him. It says: It's time to fix what's been broken too long. Time to make right what has been wrong. It's time to find my way to where I...
Replies
5
Views
214
I
  • Locked
Please pray I'll have a quick, painless death. I live with my pseudoChristian mother because I'm too poor to live elsewhere and study and her treatment of me is more loving to Satan than God, but when there are others nearby she can get kudos from by acting like a Christian she will make Mother...
Replies
9
Views
1K
Back
Top Bottom