Miracle Healing And Restoration For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter sluther
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sluther

Guest
Please agree and intercede with me. I really need you to stand and agree with me. My son is really suffering right now.

Please pray that the Lord will grant him his concentration, ability to talk, and eat. Let the Lord heal and remove all his feelings of low self-esteem, discouragement, bitterness, condemnation, unforgiveness, and rejection. Let the Lord draw close to him to fill him with His holy Spirit, peace, rest, a sound mind, forgiveness, and the wisdom to know his position as the child of God. Let the Lord show and guide him for what He wants him to be. Let the Lord use all his talents to glory His name.

Thank you and God bless.
 
Lord,

I thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord, I know we can never avoid the strife we encounter in life. Come to ###’s son my Lord of Peace. Blanket his mind with your peace—not peace of this world but the perfect peace from your Heaven as he moves forward. Lord I pray that he seeks your Holy Name and quests for your kingdom. Strengthen, encourage and embolden him to cross any obstacles in his path, Father, not in him strength but in your strength and your strength alone (Isaiah 26: 3). In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Lord grant this child all balances. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for healing PLEASE I lost my newborn baby boy in ### after he lived one day. I've been having non epileptic seizures for 3 years, the MRI showed everything is normal. I burned both my legs in ### when I had a seizure when I was making porridge, a big part on both my legs were...
Replies
15
Views
261
By his stripes we Were healed. I pray for complete healing and restoration physically and mentally and I pray for God to preserve my family and protect all of us now In the mighty name of Jesus
Replies
9
Views
175
Please pray for my marriage. We are seperated and she wants no contact right now. My wife ### needs to completely surrender all to God and heal. Her heart and thoughts need prayed for as well. Me, ### and our daughter need healing. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
14
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom