Spiritual And Physical Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter upo7
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

upo7

Guest
Please pray for me I keep getting these pains all over my stomach and back and I have anxiety so whenever I feel one I go crazy I need God's help I've prayed and prayed but I just don't have the faith I need more faith there's healing.
 
Lord touch his mind and bring Peace to his heart. Lord touch this stronghold of anxiety and bind it in the name of Jesus help him to identify that this is a battle of principalities in high places...bring healing Lord and raise them to the standard in which You have purposed for his life. Use him for the glory of Your kingdom...Lord open doors where he may not see any and speak favor upon his life in Jesus name bring him into the fullness of Your Truth and fill him with Your spirit
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I’ve been unemployed for a few months recovering from vet tech burnout, 50lb weight loss in 6 months, letting go of heavy grief from my brother's death in 2014, and going to the ER twice in a month from a cardiac issue and pneumonia. I owe $### on my car from past due...
Replies
5
Views
270
That God will work on ### and show ### and ###'s children mercy
Replies
7
Views
228
Please pray for my family. My ###-year-old daughter was just diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver, and we're praying for healing. My ###-year-old grandmother fell on concrete today, was knocked unconscious, and we don't know how serious her injuries are. Thank you for your prayers. ❤️
Replies
13
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom