Dad Not Feeling Well

  • Thread starter Thread starter samanthawhitt
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samanthawhitt

Guest
My dad was told not to take a flu shot last year by chemo dr but he took one this year and he's feeling pretty bad right now. He's got a temp, nausea, vomiting, pls pray for his total healing!! GBU
 
I pray for total healing for this ###. In Jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
130
Hi, I am ### a mother of ###. Have been suffering for cold and fever since last week. Seen doctor and taking antibiotics. For ### days now.. my current mentrual shows tat I might encountering menopause. And that caused me kidney infection that I can't completely pee out . According to doctor...
Replies
9
Views
109
Pray strongly for me I don't feel good at all. I have ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, I'm having a hard time ### and ###. Pray strongly for me that God heals me now and restores me. I am asking this prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom