Prayers Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter wtdmercy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wtdmercy

Guest
I have gotten away from God and want Him back in my life. I lost my job and my family. Please help me.
 
I lift you up in prayer. In Jesus name amen
 
Child of God,

Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. Psalm 54:2

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us

PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. And remember….Faith without works is dead.
 
Lord, if ### is not connected to a church, may he then find the one that You will have him to be planted in so that he can flourish in You. May he too seek Your word and You daily for in Your presence and in Your word, You will heal him of his spiritual and emotion wounds as we ask this in Your mighty Name, amen.

2. If you seek Him, He will be found by you.... 2Chronicles 15

29 But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul. 30 When you are in distress, and all these things come upon you in the latter days, when you turn to the LORD your God and obey His voice 31 (for the LORD your God is a merciful God), He will not forsake you -Deuteronomy 4
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that God will send my Boaz soon. I am so discouraged going out all the time seeing couples while I'm still single. I've tried to do God's will to the best of my ability. My ex called off our engagement and dumped me because I stopped fornication and followed God. I was falsely...
Replies
9
Views
146
Please pray for ###'s brother who had ### couple days ago. He was in ###, he got ###, was not good, in meantime he woke up but not feeling good, has problems with ###...please pray that he will be completely healed and sent home till ### in Jesus name amen. Totaly healed in the name of Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
124
Heavenly Father GOD, i thing my granddaughters mother absconded with her. We have no idea where she is at. GOD i pray that wherever she may be she is safe and you bring her back home so i can see her.
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom