My ### Having ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sandeep

Guest
please pray for my grand mother who is having CANCER medical science failed to cure but I believe my GOD JESUS can heal any diseases. My God is a good healer, physician, and my best friend. I need your all prayer, please pray also for salvation.
 
Praying for salvation and the clearing of cancer Lord help. We thank-you for all healing through stripes. Amen.
 
Lord please break down all the cancer cell from his ###'s body... and I pray for our salvation... please save us from the fires of hell... in Jesus name... Amen
 
Dear Lord, We thank You for hearing our prayers. By your power, great God, our Lord Jesus healed the sick and gave new hope to the hopeless. Though we cannot command or possess your power, we pray for those who want to be healed especially for ###’s mother. Restore strength to her body and joy to her spirit, so that in her renewed health, she may bless and serve You, now and forevermore. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

IAM REDEEMED FROM NOT HAVING A BOAZ NOT BOZO I GET MY RICH BOAZ’S IN MY LIFE I SHOULD BE MEETING ALL KINDS OF SUPERSTARS BY NOW I JUST THINK 🤔 THOSE WHO HAVE FAUGHT FOR ME BELIEVE IN ME THAT CAN EASILY URGENTLY HELP ME LET THEM LOOSE TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYZZZZZ BUY ME A 5TH WHEEL TRAILER A VEHICLE 🚗...
Replies
11
Views
185
IAM REDEEMED FROM NOT HAVING A HOME OF MY OWN GREATLY AN ADDRESS THAT I HAVE FULL CONTROL WHERE MY ### MY 3 OFFSPRINGS CAN HOME BE SAFE SECURE AND NOT HAVE TO LEAVE IF THEY DONT WANT TO IR VISIT GREATLY FAMILY LOVE CAN WIN TODAY NEW NIGHTS ARE HERE..LIFE IN A HOME ADDRESS OF MY OWN GREATLY WHERE...
Replies
9
Views
163
I have a family friend who is undergoing ### for ###. I ask any and all reading this to please pray for ###. She's one of the kindest, most giving people I've ever met. She's worked with the homeless for years putting the Lord's teachings into actions. Her kids need her still and I'm worried for...
Replies
9
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom