Way Out Of No Way

  • Thread starter Thread starter childofGod
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

childofGod

Guest
Please pray for my immigration interview in a few days. My situation is complicated but there is nothing impossible for God. I need strength to continue trusting Him as my lawyer and to know that this battle is already won in Jesus name. Thank you.
 
Exodus 15:2

2 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.

2 Samuel 22:33

33 It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

1 Chronicles 16:11

11 Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

2 Chronicles 16:9

9 For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.

Nehemiah 8:10

10 Nehemiah said, "Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is sacred to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength."

Psalm 18:32

32 It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

Psalm 22:19

19 But you, O LORD, be not far off; O my Strength, come quickly to help me.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
default_thedance.gif
Praying for a great outcome! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for a way out of another family trip that I desperately do not want to be a part of. I am still battling with ### from last months disastrous family vacation. Now, my mother who deals with weak legs due to ###, has entrapped me to be her driver to see her brother. It's going to a five day...
Replies
11
Views
168
I feel like my life is over. I don’t think there is any way that God can make this better. For months, I have cried out to God and Jesus, asked for prayer, asked for help, asked for guidance, and there has been nothing. I have even asked for a person to just give me a hug and tell me everything...
Replies
15
Views
303
mymothe ris ### and yells and yells adn yelsl and yelsl.im almost ###. im exhauste ssomeoen help meLor dhelp me. it feels liek totall hell
Replies
9
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom