Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

shulian

Prayer Partner
hi all, pls pray for me to have faith n breakthrough, n willingness to do God want me to do. patience to wait for God's deliverance and God's plan to be fulfilled for my future and others' salvations (###, ###, etc.) thks for your prayers.
 
Standing in the word for your prayers. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me, yet I also come weary, overwhelmed, and completely dependent on His mercy. I know He is faithful, and I believe He is able to do the...
Replies
8
Views
132
I have left the faith since God cannot answer my prayer, church I also quit going and went on to something rather than God with empty promises which will not happen. You can't blame me cause for dropping out and turning to other faith.
Replies
9
Views
318
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 11:22 – “Benaiah son of Jehoiada, a valiant fighter from Kabzeel, performed great exploits. He struck down Moab’s two mightiest warriors. He also went down into a pit on a snowy day and killed a lion.” Extended Explanation...
Replies
10
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom