Prayer For Communication

  • Thread starter Thread starter bianca80
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bianca80

Guest
God you know that ### is on my mind constantly. I wonder how he is doing and if he'll be home from the hospital soon. I know he told me he would contact me when he is ready but I miss hearing from him and communicating with him. God please let ### that no matter what condition he is that I love and care for him and help him feel better about himself and open up to me. God I feel we could heal each other and comfort each other at this time in our lives. His burden and illness is physical and mine appears to be mental/emotional. I feel we could support each other. God please open up ###'s heart and mind to the idea of this friendship full of caring and support.

God you said ask and it will be given - I am asking for communication and loving friendship for ### and I and peace for both of us.

God you can do the impossible. Amen.
 
if it's in his plan it will be. Know that He sees EVERYTHING that concerns you. Know no matter what that He's ALWAYS working it out for your good.

"'For I know the plans I have for you', declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" Jeremiah 29:11
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His timing and His perfect will. God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back.

God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing with a yes, no, or not now. All things work together for the good of all those who love God and or called according to His purpose. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of His children. Everything is going to be alright!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, as Your Word says, “Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone” (Colossians 4:6). I pray that You incorporate this truth into my life. Help me speak with wisdom, grace, and understanding in every situation...
Replies
8
Views
142
Lord, please loosen my grandson's tongue and give him the gift of clear, confident speech. May his words flow freely and bring joy to all who hear him. Bless his mind, ears, and mouth, and help him find peace as he learns to communicate. We trust in Your healing power and ask that his speech is...
Replies
8
Views
336
Father God, I pray that ### will read and answer my email soon. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom