Prayer Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter dcarson
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dcarson

Guest
I want to request prayer for a young lady who was shot in the head accidentally and her name is ###. Also, I like to ask for prayer for me, I am in a hostile working environment and I am stressed out every day. They keep doing and saying things to me that make me shake and stress out every day I come to work. I don't say anything, I pray when I get home to God to help me. I already have high blood pressure due to this job and my boss doesn't like me.
 
Praying for a new environment at work. Amen.
 
I pray for ### and ###. I lift all problem and concerns involved with these people up to the Lord. In Jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### is stressed please pray for and the white people was rude to her and the lady that worked there supposed to give her boxes of ###'s night shot he's type 1 but she was rude and so half job I don't know why people work there but please prayers for ### my ### has one pen for night shot
Replies
12
Views
367
Dear Prayer Team, I kindly request your prayers for my career stability, workplace peace, and financial situation. I have been working with my current organization for the past three years, and until recently, everything was going smoothly. However, I am currently experiencing some uncertainty...
Replies
10
Views
217
Prayer request Jesus Christ name stop all gossip, harassment over tips, peace, joy, laughter. Evil toxic ### causing toxic environment try to fire me work blames me for everything. She won’t stop need shield aura so no negativity will come to me.
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom