Prayer Request

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In name Jesus Christ stop all gossip work, negativity, hate, sabotaging, fighting over tips, lord make justice work, favor, promotion work. In name Jesus Christ. This week work peaceful everyone fighting over tips.
Replies
7
Views
110
Please pray for a major breakthrough in my workplace and marriage. I’ve worked in corporate jobs for 30 years and am currently completely miserable. I face daily bullying, invasion of privacy, and racist remarks from a coworker, yet HR and my boss completely ignore the situation. I feel trapped...
Replies
10
Views
186
Please I need a prayer for a ### she feels suicidal and losing hope and doesn't believe in God anymore and blames Him because her family is very toxic and crazy please I need her in your thoughts and prayers 24 hours.
Replies
6
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,959
Messages
16,782,600
Members
648,502
Latest member
Malietheneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom