I'm Desperate....i Need Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jasonwilson
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jasonwilson

Guest
I am here praying for help for my family and I to find a new place of our own. My fiance, my three kids and I are about to be evicted out of a family member's home due to my ### wanting to sell the house before Christmas. I have lost numerous jobs because I had to be home to care for my grandfather, that passed away on Father's Day this year, and now that he is gone I am not being helped by any of them. This is my plea for help from God and anyone who reads this I need a house and a vehicle to because my car can't be repaired at all. So please anyone who can help please I need this for my three kids.
 
Lord, please find a way to help this person and grant this family the mercy and graces they so desperately need. I ask this in the name of Your Beloved Son, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Please hear this prayer. Thank you. Amen
 
I will be prYING FOR YOUR NEED TO BE PROVIDED, TRUST IN HIM ALONE
 
I lift this person up in prayer and ask for many troubles to pass. May this person be blessed and all the needs be met from this day on. In Jesus name amen
 
May all the needs of this family be met. In Jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband has been seeing someone as well having fornication and pornography issues within this. He has left me and our little ones and moved right in with this woman. We haven’t been intimate and he says he’s over US and this marriage. This other woman is also trying to push a divorce on him...
Replies
7
Views
300
My wife ### is deeply involved in a cult and her family is trying to break us up because I refuse to be apart of it. I ask that you please pray the Lord would restore our marriage. ###
Replies
8
Views
282
My mom died last year. Her birthday is next week. As the date approaches, I feel more depressed and defeated. I have no money to pay my bills and I am increasingly finding it hard to just get through the day. I need help. I feel like no one cares about me. Its a sick, hollow feeling that I can't...
Replies
13
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom