Financial Prayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Account Closed
Lord Jesus forgive me, I am a sinner, have mercy on me. Full Glory to God for all my answered prayers.

Lord Jesus I pray that ### and I become financially debt free this year in the name of the Mighty Lord Jesus.
 
Deuteronomy 15:6

For the LORD your God will bless you as He has promised you, and you will lend to many nations, but you will not borrow; and you will rule over many nations, but they will not rule over you.

Psalm 37:21

The wicked borrows and does not pay back, but the righteous is gracious and gives.

Proverbs 22:7

The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower becomes the lender s slave.

AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name with all my heart, “That You will bless and encourage me to surrender all of me to You. I present and surrender to You my heart and my life. I give you my heart. Bless me to come to know You in all Your ways and love You with an insatiable (ravenous, unquenchable, greedy, huge) love. I surrender my thought life and appetites to You. Do what You need to do in me to make me whole in You. I give you permission to deliver me from me. Don’t let me be deceived. Don’t let me play the fool. If there is anything in my life that I place above my relationship with You, reveal it to me and do what You need to do to get my life in order. Help me get my priorities in order and keep my focus on You. If I have to say goodbye to friendships, relationships, or things in my life that You are not pleased with, I am willing. Lord Jesus help me and give me the strength to let it go.

Walk me back through my past and heal the wounds that are there. Heal me completely. Make me whole in You. Prepare me for what you have prepared for me. Make me ready for what you have ready for me. Show me the importance of and how to develop my skills. Show me how to always take God seriously, respect the things of God, and God’s Word. Anoint Me Lord Jesus when I am ready to do what You have called me to do. Teach me how to respect and protect that anointing. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. God do this for us all in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it!

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net, www.encourager.us

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will save everyone in my family and everyone that I know that is not saved. I pray that they all will come to know You, love You, and obey You. God please do this for me and for the Kingdom of God. Thank You Jesus. Amen!"

*If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Deuteronomy 30:8-9 & 1 Samuel 15:22)
 
Father please forgive and make good through you as we know you loved us so much by your death on the cross. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need financial prayers . My state taxes have not come In . Please pray they are deposited soon . Last year I got them on time. Pray hard they deposit so I can pay some bill and I am worried about paying and just not fully given it to God . Please pray with me and for my health but more so...
Replies
11
Views
184
My family and I are in urgent need of help with financial prayers. I either need 2 months rent, water, car insurance, car payments, internet "only means of communication" and trash or the money for first, last, security, 2 months car payment and insurance and a good job in a completely better...
Replies
9
Views
155
Please pray that I urgently get a job soon. I want to work but I am not getting any calls back. I urgently need and want to keep my house.
Replies
8
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,164
Messages
16,784,925
Members
648,744
Latest member
Gileernard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom