Job And Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paula0331

Guest
Please pray for me. A lot is going on in my life that I seem to not be able to handle. I got in a fight with my ex who I still love very much. I also am having problems at work, my kids don't talk to me, my family don't talk to me, and I feel off a ladder yesterday at home and found out no one cares. I am so lonely and upset and depressed and I cannot find therapy to help me. Pray for me. Also pray for me not to make any mistakes at work again. In Jesus' precious name I pray, amen.
 
2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

16 May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, 17 encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.

2 Thessalonians 3:3

3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name with all my heart, “That You will bless and encourage me to surrender all of me to You. I present and surrender to You my heart and my life. I give you my heart. Bless me to come to know You in all Your ways and love You with an insatiable (ravenous, unquenchable, greedy, huge) love. I surrender my thought life and appetites to You. Do what You need to do in me to make me whole in You. I give you permission to deliver me from me. Don’t let me be deceived. Don’t let me play the fool. If there is anything in my life that I place above my relationship with You, reveal it to me and do what You need to do to get my life in order. Help me get my priorities in order and keep my focus on You. If I have to say goodbye to friendships, relationships, or things in my life that You are not pleased with, I am willing. Lord Jesus help me and give me the strength to let it go.

Walk me back through my past and heal the wounds that are there. Heal me completely. Make me whole in You. Prepare me for what you have prepared for me. Make me ready for what you have ready for me. Show me the importance of and how to develop my skills. Show me how to always take God seriously, respect the things of God, and God’s Word. Anoint Me Lord Jesus when I am ready to do what You have called me to do. Teach me how to respect and protect that anointing. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. God do this for us all in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it!

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net, www.encourager.us

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will save everyone in my family and everyone that I know that is not saved. I pray that they all will come to know You, love You, and obey You. God please do this for me and for the Kingdom of God. Thank You Jesus. Amen!"

*If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Deuteronomy 30:8-9 & 1 Samuel 15:22)
 
Paula Asking the Lord to hear your request of others caring the Lord can do miracles just wait and pray for them to appear and with some effort you will see results.
default_read-bible.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for God's Guidance, Work, Family, and Growth Praise the Lord! Heavenly Father, I come before You with a grateful and humble heart. Thank You for Your unfailing love, mercy, and faithfulness. Without You, I am nothing. You are my strength, my provider, my protector, and my hope. Lord...
Replies
10
Views
117
Pray husband gives life and job to God. That God will break his attitude,depression, and mental state he in. Pray God will shut all doors that shoukd not be pursued
Replies
9
Views
120
Dear God. I'm tired.. nothing is going right. I'm getting old and have no friends. I need a new job, I'm depressed. Please lord guide me. I need you. Amen
Replies
9
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom