Trust In Jesus

  • Thread starter Thread starter catesteam
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

catesteam

Guest
Lord Jesus, I trust in you for our financial and spiritual blessings on a daily basis. I trust the lord with the health of my family and praise you for your blessings.

I ask that you would bless my client base to increase with people who need help in achieving their goals. I ask for patience in parenting my ###-year-old daughter as she deals with the many challenges of growing.

I give you the praise and glory for my beautiful wife and ask for patience for her belief in my ability to provide for our family.

In Jesus name we ask for blessings to come upon ###.

Amen
 
Lord create social strengths to provide for a family & to raise children appropriately according to your rules. Increase in faith faith. Amen.
 
```html
Child of God,



My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).



Let’s Pray[FONT:Papyrus]:[/FONT][FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT][FONT:Papyrus]God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It![/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]Encourager ###, LM, CS[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]www.theencourager.net[/FONT] /www.encourager.us

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. [/FONT]
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I learn it that even if I have to lose my job but I chose to trust in Jesus for his providence even bad news from HR telling me I have to go and serving notice now, I claim the promises Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; even if I lose my job I will not...
Replies
7
Views
307
I learn it that even if I have to lose my job but I chose to trust in Jesus for his providence even bad news from HR telling me I have to go and serving notice now, I claim the promises Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; even if I lose my job I will not...
Replies
8
Views
289
Reconciliation & Trust for ### Praise the Lord, Please pray for my friend ###. He used to follow Jesus back in school but his beliefs have changed and he currently doesn't feel comfortable going to church. Please pray that God touches his heart and mind to bring him back to Christ. God opens a...
Replies
9
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom