Looking Forward For A Divine Providence.

  • Thread starter Thread starter steve aylmer
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steve aylmer

Guest
PRAISE BE TO GOD..

This is ###..I want to do my studies in ###..so pray for me that God would provide me everything according to His riches in glory..to provide all my needs..praise God..Amen.
 
Father God,
Help ### to receive what is necessary for him to enter ###.

But more important even than this, is that You bring him into the full knowledge of Jesus Christ and His Gospel of salvation. Help ### to be aware of His great need of You. Anoint ### with Your Holy Spirit and help him to deal wisely and with courage to those of different faiths in his area. I pray that You would hedge ### in.
 
Father, continuing on... That You would hedge ### in with Your protection. I also ask that You would provide ### with the finances he will need for school. Also that his upcoming job interview would be a successful one and that he would get the job. Help him also find the wife that You have chosen for him and that ### in turn, would be a Christ-centered, Godly husband to her. In Jesus Name, save this man's soul, and hear my prayer. I thank You and praise You Father in Heaven, Amen and Amen.
 
```html
Child of God,



My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).



Let’s Pray[FONT:Papyrus]:[/FONT][FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT][FONT:Papyrus]God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It![/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]Encourager ###, LM, CS[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]www.theencourager.net[/FONT] /www.encourager.us

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. [/FONT]
```
 
default_flirt.gif
Lord help ### to achieve his goals. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God Almighty, I thank You this day for all the blessings You have bestowed upon me o God. I praise and glorify Your name. I believe in You O God. In You I surrender all my fears, worries and lack o God. Please provide for me. I am sorry for all my sins through thoughts, words and deeds. In...
Replies
7
Views
374
God, thank You for all the blessings today. I had so much sales today. Lord, I praise Your name. I glorify Your name. I am sorry for all my sins through thoughts, words and deeds. I believe in You o God. I detest satan. I Bless Your name. In Jesus' name. Amen. My God and my Lord, I pray for the...
Replies
8
Views
354
Father God I implore you to bring forth full restoration and divine love through the fulfillment of prophetic instruction into my life, remove every evil bitterness, resentment, and hatred and heal and restore me and everything that has been lost in my life. Return my portion from divine...
Replies
11
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom