Pray For ###, ###, For ###, ###, & For ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

setu

Account Closed
dear all please pray for my father & mother, they are ill. pray for me, i am on some problem. i want to live with my father, mother & with my ###. pray for ###'s father. he is seriously ill. i have a uncle named ###, he is ill. pray for him. our house caretaker ### who fall on an accident & now seriously injured. please pray for him.
 
I pray for ### that your requests will be solved and you will walk in the spirit of the Lord forever. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend has a serious illness that is getting worse, and needs a supportive place to live and a job he can do, or else he will have to go to a shelter. Please pray for him.
Replies
7
Views
93
Please pray for me; I am waiting for a medical appointment and tests following a worrying symptom. May the Lord ensure that I do not have what I fear, and that the results will come back clear, that I have nothing serious or incurable. May Jesus saves me from illness and from stress and anxiety...
Replies
14
Views
206
### and ### are my 2 cats. They have recently been diagnosed with serious illnesses--### with hyperthyroidism and ### with diabetes. ### is struggling at the moment--not wanting to eat/drink and gi troubles while ### has been put on insulin twice a day. They are like my children even though they...
Replies
13
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom