2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

D
  • Locked
I recently saw a special on public tv on the tsunami/earthquake devastation in Japan. Since then, I have not been able to shake this sadness. I feel for them. I think, because it's no longer being discussed, we have this "out of sight, out of mind" mentality. Please pray with me that the people...
Replies
3
Views
222
B
  • Locked
Please pray that God will allow all drama between my supervisor and myself be settled so I can work in a peaceful place. Also, pray that God will remove the scales off my supervisor's manager, ### and ### so that they will be able to see what my boss, ###, is doing to me and others of her...
Replies
2
Views
171
A
  • Locked
I am a young entrepreneur who works with people with disabilities. In spite of others' struggles with the economy, my business prospered and I was able to live quite comfortably for nearly two years. Most recently, I have suddenly been struggling both financially and physically and my business...
Replies
4
Views
209
A
  • Locked
I'm currently a senior in high school and I have this very good friend of mine who is going down the wrong path. She is doing drugs, cutting class, and just doing immature things. I try to talk to her about going to church with me and introducing her to God but she just says horrible things. She...
Replies
7
Views
287
J
  • Locked
Today is my daughter's 14th birthday, and I can't be by her side. She called me crying and asking "why, daddy why aren't you here with me on my birthday?" Those words can break down the toughest men. (I can not be with my daughter nor my family because of my legal status in the U.S. I hope in...
Replies
4
Views
304
S
  • Locked
I am taking anti psychotic medication from a doctor for presumed psychosis/schizophrenia. I suffered terrible attacks in my head of (very) evil voices that the doctors call mental illness - but I believe that it's spiritual not mental illness. The voices that I heard were as horrible and as...
Replies
5
Views
234
K
  • Locked
Please pray for ###, she is ### months pregnant, in hospital please pray for God to give the drs wisdom in this situation, for safe delivery healthy baby and mom thank you
Replies
4
Views
233
J
  • Locked
prayer is needed for my ### for healing and strength he has a major leak in his bathroom and no money for repair he has become very depressed now I need to give it over to God
Replies
4
Views
294
T
  • Locked
I would like to pray for God's Help for my finances. I want to pay off my college loan so myself and my family will be more financially free.
Replies
3
Views
222
  • Locked
Dear, Prayer Family, I would like prayer for My ###, She has been sick and it looks like She will be going to see our Lord.....She needs prayer My Family and Myself as well...... But I want to thank our Lord Jesus for giving Me, My ### I'm so BLESSED to have had her ...... IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
3
Views
223
Back
Top Bottom