Father Bless ### On This Very Special Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter Josh
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Josh

Guest
Today is my daughter's 14th birthday, and I can't be by her side. She called me crying and asking "why, daddy why aren't you here with me on my birthday?" Those words can break down the toughest men. (I can not be with my daughter nor my family because of my legal status in the U.S. I hope in God to receive the phone call I need, that last phone call from the embassy here in El Salvador soon)

And it did, I couldn't hold back the tears and neither could my babygirl. I had never been absent on any of their birthdays or for any special occasion for that matter. I ask whoever reads this, to help me pray for my babygirl today, to feel happy, it is after all a very special day. Thank you Lord for I know you're there keeping her safe and blessing her each and every step of the way. Amen!! I praise you Lord and thank you for the gift of Love she is to me and our family.
 
May God hear your prayer and answer in His mercy and grace, in the name of Jesus the Christ. Amen.
 
Amen in Jesus name.

Father we give you all glory and honor. Lord God we lift up to you ### and her daughter, Father we pray, bind this family's love with your love and let it be stronger and stronger. Give them more faith Father to be more patient, for they will be together as one family soon, You are going to bring ### back home soon Lord. Father God let them wait patiently, let them not faint, Father we ask and pray for more love, more faith for ### and his family.

Bless ###'s daughter Lord, speak to her, tell her Lord that her father loves her so much and that even though she cannot be with her on this special day his father's heart is with her, let her feel the love of ###'s Lord, let her spirit feel it Father. We pray dear God that you bless this child, emotionally and spiritually, give her wisdom and knowledge, that she will grow up to become a better person, God fearing, and use her for your kingdom Lord God. Teach her your ways Father, and help her to walk in your righteousness. Let your light shine in her life Lord and give her a discerning spirit that she will know good from evil and will do your will in her life. May her love for her father always remain strong.

Thank you Father for hearing our prayers, this is all for your glory and honor in Jesus mighty name we ask and pray, amen amen amen...
 
Praying for safety, love, kindness, thoughtfulness, and true-hearted care. Amen,,,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my name ### ### I'm praying to meet very special woman beautiful with long long hair she going accept me an love me I will repact her
Replies
7
Views
298
Dear Lord, Today is my birthday, and my prayer is that this year will be a very good year for me. I pray that all my requests, prayers, breakthroughs, and miracles will come to pass. Lord, I have so many problems, especially financial, and I don’t know how to face them, but without You, I truly...
Replies
8
Views
296
In my own human strength I can do nothing but thru Jesus Christ my Lord & Savior I can do all things who strengthens me I Believe Father In Jesus's Name so please help any unbelief at those times when I am most weak in my life Help Me Daddy-God Heal Me Daddy-God Protect Me Daddy-God...
Replies
10
Views
2K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom