Pray For People In ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter dmarti81
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dmarti81

Guest
I recently saw a special on public tv on the tsunami/earthquake devastation in Japan. Since then, I have not been able to shake this sadness. I feel for them. I think, because it's no longer being discussed, we have this "out of sight, out of mind" mentality. Please pray with me that the people of ### begin to heal, and to look to God for salvation. Thank you. -###
 
What happened in ### was awful. Mother nature can be devastating. My prayers are with all the victums.
 
Lord make this healing a reality and we do communicate with the Lord in mind when we know our salvation is with the Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am stressed out due to family problems. I have been abused by family and society all of my life. What did I do to deserve this horrible treatment? I am very nice, shy, and have a disability. I do what people want me to do, and I make mistakes all the time, and that's what people get angry at...
Replies
7
Views
300
people think really lowly of ### please ask God and Jesus to do the impossible and help ###
Replies
6
Views
203
Thank you people who profess the faith and block people on Tiktok and pretending to be reading a bible, and praying. While fake Christianity and these are people from the faith while this will pushed more people out of the faith. And I am already out of the faith already. Bye and there will be...
Replies
9
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,181
Messages
16,785,126
Members
648,760
Latest member
Daitown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom