Pay Off College Loan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trainer4God

Guest
I would like to pray for God's Help for my finances. I want to pay off my college loan so myself and my family will be more financially free.
 
Dear Lord,

Please help this family to improve financially and once they are in a good position make them be of help to others Lord.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net /www.encourager.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've recently withdrawn my place at college. I was feeling really stressed because of the amount of work. My symptoms of psychosis have come back and I was really anxious. I've now decided not to go back to college in September. I feel like a big weight has been lifted from me and I feel happy...
Replies
6
Views
135
Repair my home and pay off my mortgage.
Replies
9
Views
241
I request prayers that God supplies some extra money for me to pay off all of my debts effortlessly and easily. I also ask for guidance on the best consolidation loan to get quickly and easily. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,164
Messages
16,784,925
Members
648,744
Latest member
Gileernard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom