Health And Appointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
I am in desperate need of prayer. I have an appointment

tomorrow and I am feeling nervous. Please pray that

my breathing will be ok, and that I have no pain.

Pray everything works out good. In Jesus name I pray
 
Lord help relieve stress from fear the only fear is fear. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer team, I was able to get a pain management appointment which is great. However, they plugged me in which means I can be there for hours and hours to put me in between a Doctor can see me. Please pray I dont be there long as I only need my pain meds refilled. Pray ### will be OK there and...
Replies
11
Views
139
Please pray I'm able to get an appointment ASAP to my pain management doctor. I overslept and it's hard to get another appointment. Please pray they give me an appointment soon. Ijnipa
Replies
11
Views
186
I would really appreciate your prayers as I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow. It's a telephone appointment at 12pm. It's to discuss my mental health condition which is psychosis and to change my antidepressant medication. My symptoms of psychosis keep on coming back.
Replies
11
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,164
Messages
16,784,925
Members
648,744
Latest member
Gileernard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom