Give Me A Break

  • Thread starter Thread starter Den
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Den

Guest
Hi Every One May The Lord Answer All your Prayers& Comfort You Through The Rough Times/ Hopefully I find out an official starting date this week still waiting on that police clearance I'm Certain God Is trying to teach us all How To be more Patient Still Can't Get the bills paid but having no food at all for ###-### days is another thing altogether Any Ways This Has gone on for too long I really need an official starting time or date AMEN
 
Praying for a better adjustment for your return on application. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If you or Jesus don't give me the break I wanted, then I would rather terminate the faith as it is very exhausting.
Replies
6
Views
228
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get into Christian media somewhere. Working at the zoos. I got duped into performing but instead cleaning up after animals due to my ASD and hostile employers. Underpaid and worked too hard. Where I got too tied and bored and was isolated. Being yelled at for...
Replies
11
Views
348
Dear God, I am always cursed with bad luck. Every time I make a mistake, nobody ever gives me a break. I have cognitive issues so it is hard for me to pay attention and listen without thinking or daydreaming when someone gives me directions. Even if they repeat it four times. I get yelled at for...
Replies
7
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,519
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom