Asking For Prayer For People Here And For Me As The ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter PrayerAngel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PrayerAngel

Guest
Beloved brothers and sisters in Christ, I ask you today for prayer first and foremost for the many who post here and are in need of God's help. Collectively, we can send our powerful prayers direct to the Source -- God. For where two or more are gathered in prayer, Jesus is there with us! He will help those who find themselves in dire situations. And He surely appreciates a "thank you" from you when He has helped you as well. I pray now for guidance and healing for all those who have asked me for prayer. May the Lord touch the top of their head with His Divine hands as well as their heart with His most Holy Spirit! For it is in feeling Our Lord and Savior deep within that we can radiate His Light outwardly.

I also ask for prayers from those who are predisposed to pray for me. That I may always be a good messenger/instrument for the Word of God and that I may always gain God's grace by the sacrifices that I do and undergo. And I kindly ask for prayer for my well being. I pray that God may always call me to be a steward for His children with His Holy word and that I may be always able to serve His most Holy will.

I wholeheartedly thank all of those who pray today for these causes. May God Richly Bless You and Keep You safe and Sound and by His side always!
 
May God grant peace and a well-being always compared to the most exclusive sunset ever seen. Amen.
 
May God grant peace and a well-being always compared to the most exclusive sunset ever seen. Amen.
Thank you, ###, for your kind and beautiful words and prayer. It is very much appreciated! May God bless you and grant you a long life filled with eternal happiness. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against any foe, enemies in reception. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
205
Dear Lord in the name of Jesus Christ please keep this website and all participants safe. I thank you everyday for this wonderful forum where we can gather 24/7 to praise you, pray for each other and just have a sense of togetherness and community. God bless all of you in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
389
im asking for prayers of focus for myself and my health and fincaces seems like i cant prosper correctly like something is holding me back from prospering in my life i cant accomplish and achieve what i want seems as if nothing is going right for me and i dont know why hatred from my girlfriend...
Replies
10
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom