Hi, Sir We Are ### Who Are Surviving In ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Keize haji
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keize haji

Guest
Sir we are ### family who are surviving in ### with out any help

we went more place, Nothing but God guides us to you sir

plse help us whatever you can as soon as possible sir .
 
Dear Lord, please send Your miracle to these families with food and water, security, and perfect health. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net /www.encourager.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for Restoration After the Storms Heavenly Father, We come before You with weary but hopeful hearts. You are Jehovah Jireh, our Provider, and Jehovah Rapha, our Healer. In the wake of the wind storms, the floods, and the fallen trees, we lift up ourselves, our families, our neighbors...
Replies
8
Views
158
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 9:14: For she sitteth at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse describes Folly, personified as a woman who positions herself prominently to attract...
Replies
9
Views
174
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 26:13 – "A sluggard says, 'There's a lion in the road, a fierce lion roaming the streets!'" Extended Explanation: This proverb is about laziness and the excuses people make to avoid doing what they should. The "sluggard" here is...
Replies
6
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom