2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

I
  • Locked
I have been short listed to write a test for employment. Brothers and Sisters, please pray that the almighty God should see me through and help me secure this job.
Replies
3
Views
222
L
  • Locked
Pray he comes back to me, in my life and we are together. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
215
M
  • Locked
Lord, pour your blessings on your sons/daughters who need help financially. Give them strength to get by and lift up heavy burdens. Feed the hungry Lord, and bless them with happiness in their hearts. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
186
M
  • Locked
Let's pray in the name of our Lord, pray that this next task I'm about to do in life will finish quickly but safely. Most of all for my safety and guidance through it all.. Thank you Lord. Amen! - ###
Replies
2
Views
170
L
  • Locked
please pray for ### passes his driving test on Tuesday and ### gets an easy test. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
336
A
  • Locked
MY PRAYER IS THAT MY LORD GOD/HEAVENLY FATHER WILL CONTINUE TO BE AND REMAIN AT THE CENTER OF MY LIFE. MY PRAYER IS THAT HE WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME WITH A CLEAN SLATE AWAY FROM SIN & TRESPASSES. MY PRAYER IS THAT GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME WITH HIS FAVOR AND MERCY SO THAT I WILL RECEIVE A...
Replies
2
Views
230
L
  • Locked
Please pray the man I love does not delete my number or get a new phone or number. Amen. Please pray he will fight for me, like I fight for him. And fight his own battles the good way. Amen. Please pray ### puts his finger down on the situation and doesn't let her get in the way of what he...
Replies
2
Views
210
L
  • Locked
Please pray for ### I love does not delete my number or get a new phone or number. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
178
G
  • Locked
I hope that I am able to get out from under my financial situation and that my daughters will be able to stay in college. I just need to stay healthy and hope that things will get better. I can't sleep and I don't even want to spend money on food. I feel like my health is going to go downhill...
Replies
3
Views
181
L
  • Locked
Please help me, I am having trouble sleeping because my financial problems can't get off my mind... I don't know where to run to... I now realized the biggest mistakes I've made and I regret for what I did... Please pray for ###... I hope it's not too late for ###... If given the chance, ###...
Replies
4
Views
216
Back
Top Bottom