Prayer For Healing & Salvation

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

laybong

Guest
Please help me, I am having trouble sleeping because my financial problems can't get off my mind... I don't know where to run to... I now realized the biggest mistakes I've made and I regret for what I did... Please pray for ###...

I hope it's not too late for ###... If given the chance, ### now know where to lead my life... Please just give ### that chance... Please just give ### another chance... Please save ### from these very hard situations of ###...
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net /www.encourager.us
 
Lord we pray to you for our strength. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger. Needs to take meds as prescribed. For implant to work successfully. For my elderly...
Replies
10
Views
156
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger. Needs to take meds as prescribed. For implant to work successfully. For my elderly...
Replies
14
Views
215
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger. Needs to take meds as prescribed. For implant to work successfully. Thank you Lord...
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom