Job Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, please save the job interview schedule for me keep on going and not canceled. Please let the job be for me. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord may the interview be granted. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I would like to ask for your prayers for my job interview in the afternoon. I am and feel terribly unprepared (it was a sudden email from the employer), and I have really bad anxiety and have always been bad at interviews in general. But I desperately need a job, and I know if...
Replies
10
Views
189
My daughter has an interview tomorrow. Please ask the Lord to grant her favor and to bless her with the job. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
16
Views
380
I finished the final job interview today; I might receive the result within 24 hours. I really wanted to get this job, it's near our house and it's a good pay. Dear God, I pray that you knock on the interviewer's heart, I may not be able to answer well but I am capable of doing the task. Please...
Replies
11
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,203
Messages
16,785,546
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom