We Are ### Family Who Are Requesting Your Honestly

  • Thread starter Thread starter Keize haji
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keize haji

Guest
Hi, sir we are ### refugees who are honestly requesting your kindly help. We are surviving in ### with out help. We were looking for your emails since a long time.

Please we need your help

thanks

Please we are waiting your holy answers
 
Dear Father, please bless the refugees with good care by many help You sent, with perfect health, with safety and security, with water and food, and with peace and forgiveness. Please intervene on the insecurity situation, Lord. Please work on the situation to become peaceful. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord teach these people to help each other survive. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:16: “If I have denied the desires of the poor or let the eyes of the widow grow weary, Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:16, Job reflects on his responsibility to care for those in need, specifically the poor and widows...
Replies
7
Views
340
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
306
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Dear friends, I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back here updating everyone. I need your continued prayers. Ty. In February 2019, my family, and I moved to Texas to work with a small congregation of God‘s people. In August 2022, my job was...
Replies
8
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,319
Messages
16,787,108
Members
648,891
Latest member
Halloreothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom