K
kmcmeans
Guest
on August 18, I returned from a 2-week convention in ###, ### for my master's degree in mental health counseling. When I arrived back at home, my husband decided he wanted to get a divorce and I have been living this terrible nightmare since then. He had nothing to do with me for weeks and finally left on September 9th. I have been so devastated and cannot seem to function or pull myself together. I just found out I am pregnant and I do have a 15-month-old daughter. My husband is not my husband anymore and I just want our family back. I have found evidence through email that he has been having an affair and I just can't seem to get over this trauma. We have been married for 11 years and tried so hard to have children. Now we do have one and one on the way and now have to deal with a broken-up home. I'm asking for prayer for my husband that he regains his consciousness and stops living in this delusional world. I also pray for my daughter that she gets through this emotional trauma as well. I also want to pray for this baby in my womb that it is safe and healthy. Finally, I pray that I be patient for God's plan and I am able to gain strength and wisdom. I've been waiting for God's answers on how to deal with this situation, but I seem to not hear or see his response. I'm really lost and in a great state of confusion. I need guidance from the Lord and patience to wait for his answers. I need to be able to hear what God is telling me without the influence of Satan. Please pray for my family. I'm in desperate need of prayer. Thank you very much. ###
