Prayer For God To Lead Today And Helo With Changing Of ###'s Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angel*

Guest
Today me and my husband are going on a date..he says he loves me but still wants the divorce..our final hearing is ###.. my husband says that too much has happened and neither of us could forgive or forget..I need the Lord today on our date to lead me to what to say or not to say! I need prayer that the Lord continues working on my husband's heart..thank you all
 
Let’s Pray… Let’s Pray…
Dear God I ask in Jesus' name bless my husband and I to be totally committed to You and Your plan for our life together. May our love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that we have to line up to Your desire for our life. Bless our marriage. I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless each of us to fall head over hills in Love with You Lord Jesus and with each other. Keep our love for You and each other strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me and the writer of this prayer. God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray for all of us. Amen, So Be It!!!!

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the restoration of my ### year marriage, my husband hardened his heart towards me, stopped going to church, stopped praying and began following stoicism. He resists all attempts I make to encourage him to remember the love he once had for me and the love he had for the church and...
Replies
7
Views
262
Prayers for when a husband acts with arrogance or belittles me and my parents say hurtful mean things and put all the blame on me for everything going wrong in his life because when he chooses ungodly wrong temporary choices that please him. Prayer for God to bring godly sorrow and convince his...
Replies
8
Views
185
Grant Grace and Mercy to PRAY -- POWER to Submit to GOD, RESIST the DEVIL, and he will FLEE from YOU, James 4:7, 1 Peter 5:8, RESIST HIM FIRMLY IN THE FAITH... May confession and reconciliation be completely fulfilled, in Jesus' Name... Father, thank You Nothing is too difficult for You. Please...
Replies
8
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,319
Messages
16,787,108
Members
648,891
Latest member
Halloreothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom