2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Lord Jesus I pray and ask for forgiveness, I am a sinner, have mercy on me. Lord Full Glory to God for all of my answered prayers. Blessings to all who have supported me in my prayer as I support you in your prayer Amen. Lord I hear my prayer too, Lord I pray that ### and I are financially debt...
Replies
3
Views
218
L
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, ### is not healed yet I can see he found it frustrating by annoying and he felt as if he couldn't achieve what he wanted and didn't know what to do. God I cannot be without this man for too long, well I can but I don't want to because it is unnecessary, I have so much to give...
Replies
1
Views
300
R
  • Locked
Struggling with depression, anxiety, and fears. Feeling unloved, uncared for and feel like giving up. Feel emotionally detached. Feel like nothing is working out in my life. Too much pain, too much struggling... I'm tired and needs God's help. I am born again/saved. Just struggling. Thanks! May...
Replies
3
Views
196
PrayerAngel
P
L
  • Locked
It is pretty self-explanatory that after 9 months it proves that it is not just a crush as I have made contact with him and it basically shows I still care about him so it's not just a crush. I pray he realizes this so soon in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God. And by the Holy...
Replies
1
Views
257
G
  • Locked
Dear pray for our church vision to see two more new church in remote area of ###.
Replies
2
Views
259
N
  • Locked
My fiancee and I are correctional officers in a state prison and the situation there has gotten very bad and very violent. Please pray for our safety and the safety of all who live and work at the prison. Also, please pray for wise decisions by the administration to bring about peace.
Replies
3
Views
324
C
  • Locked
Lord, I praise you for gratefulness. Thank you again for the blessings you have given to me and my family. I'm really sorry for the sins I have committed. Lord, I ask you to help me direct my life for the best so that I maybe able to pay my debts, and other bills. Lord, I'm already depressed...
Replies
2
Views
227
P
  • Locked
I am half Arab/ half American and my boyfriend is Israeli, we are trying to move to the states where we can get married, and live in peace far away from the conflicts and wars we face in our lives, people here can't accept such a union, so we must go to the states. I am waiting for a second...
Replies
3
Views
301
pray4peace
P
S
  • Locked
Dear God, I keep running into barrier after barrier. I'm living on a couch, got kicked out of my mom's, my phone broke, I have no hours at work, can't pay bills. I just need some help. I'm only ### and pretty much homeless. I have to pay ### dollars by the end of this month to sleep on a couch...
Replies
5
Views
242
ScottNier
S
S
  • Locked
Dear God, I keep running into barrier after barrier. I'm living on a couch, got kicked out of my mom's, my phone broke, I have no hours at work, can't pay bills. I just need some help. I'm only ### and pretty much homeless. I have to pay ### dollars by the end of this month to sleep on a couch...
Replies
1
Views
161
naptym
N
Back
Top Bottom