P
pray4peace
Guest
I am half Arab/ half American and my boyfriend is Israeli, we are trying to move to the states where we can get married, and live in peace far away from the conflicts and wars we face in our lives, people here can't accept such a union, so we must go to the states.
I am waiting for a second interview from a company, please pray for me that they will call back soon, and that I will get the job. I really need it.
We both love peace, and believe in God and his ability to perform miracles big and small. He has helped us so far, but this last part is so hard, please pray for us.
I am waiting for a second interview from a company, please pray for me that they will call back soon, and that I will get the job. I really need it.
We both love peace, and believe in God and his ability to perform miracles big and small. He has helped us so far, but this last part is so hard, please pray for us.
