Im New To This

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottNier
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ScottNier

Guest
Dear God, I keep running into barrier after barrier. I'm living on a couch, got kicked out of my mom's, my phone broke, I have no hours at work, can't pay bills. I just need some help. I'm only ### and pretty much homeless. I have to pay ### dollars by the end of this month to sleep on a couch. I have no food; it just seems like I have nothing going for me. The world has just turned upside down on me. I just need the right direction and I'll do my best to make it! Please God, just show me one sign to point me in the right direction.
 
Don't give up! Lean on the Lord and tackle one thing at a time. Sending prayers for you!
 
I have been in your shoes. I was homeless, slept in my car for a while, in a homeless shelter, then on a friend's couch before getting kicked out. I ended up getting a job and now have a home, still struggling financially, but I have a roof over my head. Please don't give up, go to every church and any other organization for help, keep looking for work.

I will be praying for you...

Lord, please protect and guide this person as he searches for work and a home. Don't let any harm come to him. Attend to his needs and send people in his life who can help him and give him direction and hope. Where there is a door that is closed, please open a window for him. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
You've made the correct first step by turning to Our Lord for help. He is watching over you. And I will be praying for your strength.
 
Lord take her help her and see her through. Amen.
 
Thank all of you:) I'm a guy by the way lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A NEW HOME 🏡 A GOOD HOME MY OWN GARBAGE 🗑 BIN WHERE MYSELF MY 2 CATS R NOT DEAD VERY MUCH ALIVE GREATLY WITH AN AC WORKING GREATLY BREAKER WORKS NO WORRIES PAIN IN FULL MIRACLES COME THRU WHERE MY INTERNET WORKS GREATLY AND IM AT PEACE HARMONY I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLY FOR A...
Replies
9
Views
103
I speak life, I get my normal needs met & gifted with a compassionate, clean & tidy Motorhome that runs for ONLY me & my 2 cats to live in PEACE, comfortably, GREATLY, period, permanently. Life in I speak create until I can get a clean and tidy Motorhome with a working Kitchen Stove, shower...
Replies
6
Views
203
Life in I get a new home in secret where I can have a shower shampoo soap not be locked out as soon as I try to take a freakin shower I haven’t had a shower thats to far Satan is out of control todayyyyyyyyy..Life in I get a way to somehow get a passport sooner and move as far as I can from...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom