Thnk U Jesus Amen.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter juju
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

juju

Guest
Dear Father, I thank you for this month... I think you forgiving my sins, please forgive all in Jesus' name. Lord Jesus be with me, guide me, protect me from all harm. Bless all at ###, the difficult people, guide them all, be with them, make them be good to me in Jesus' name. I thank you for all of them. Lord, please help me get my gratuity, please by tomorrow without any delay, and Lord, please help me get what I should get in Jesus' name. Lord, help me not to see Mr. ###, the difficult person, thank you for him too. Lord, please make Dad get a good offer and sell the house in Jesus' name so all can shift. Lord, give me good sleep and release me from all sickness in Jesus' name. Amen. Please make ### and all of them live together. Lord, grant me your mercy, grace, and blessings, bless ### and ### too. Help me get them soon, I miss them... I miss a life, Jesus, help me fulfill me. Lord, I want a family too. Help me in financial situations too in Jesus' name, I ask, I know you will answer me in Jesus' name. I love you, Jesus. Amen.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that the person who sent me this prayer, all my family, friends, especially me, myself, and I will fall more in love with You and love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can ask, pray, plead, beg, think, dream, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Dear Lord,

Because I believe and know for a fact …Jehovah, my God desires to bless me through His Son Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer. Jehovah has promised to supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus, today and everyday I declare that:

I am blessed with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love for God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom and clear direction.
• I am blessed with creativity, courage, ability and abundance.
• I am blessed with a strong will and self-discipline.
• I am blessed with a great family, good friends and good health.
• I am blessed with faith, favor and fulfillment.
• I am blessed with supernatural strength and divine protection.
• I am blessed with an obedient heart and positive outlook.
• I am blessed when I go in and when I come out.
• Any curse or negative word that has ever been spoken over me, is broken right now, in Jesus’ name.
• Everything I put my hands to do now and in the coming years will prosper beyond my expectations.
• I declare that with God, ALL things are possible in my life! And the same blessings I just spoke over my life will flow to the person who sent me this e-mail and everyone I am connected to. We are blessed in Jesus’ name. Amen. So BE IT!

U-R-Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary thank you for being our living loving God and blessings us n keeping us close to ur heart to do ur holy will. Father thank you for being the head of our family and leading us guiding us blessing us in abundacne of ur grace love n blessings. Father...
Replies
7
Views
163
MY COURSE CAME THRU YAYZZZ FINALLY LET ME FAVOR COME THRU A JOB THANK U JESUS. TODAY IS TURNING OUT GREAT MY PICTURES WILL COME OUT GREATLY GET BACK SATAN DEMONS STAY AWAY FROM ME MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS MY DIRECT FAMILY PRAYERREQUEST.COM IS A GOOD THING I DONT HAVE TO SAD NO ONE HAS TO BE MAD...
Replies
9
Views
154
Thank u Jesus 2 domains are made for a year now ###EXPRESS is my name period permanently it made it and it’s mine with my Business Anointing on it..Binded up Satan and demons are Binded up out of My Anointing anything of mine forevermore that dont want families to make it or me to succeed in my...
Replies
9
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom