Pray For My Financial Condition.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deepak

Guest
Dear friends,

I don't know how long it will take to get the answer of my financial debt to come over. But I strongly believe one day God will answer as you pray for ###.

I still need to pay huge debts I feel it is difficult now to live the life. But trust the living God. He is my hope. Please pray for ###.
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net /www.encourager.us
 
Lord may your Holy Spirit work with you and the requester to create peace love joy strength to conquer finances through your strong will and faith beyond all faith to lean to your will. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello Sir, I hope you are doing well. My name is ###, and I am from ###. Kindly keep me and my wife in your prayers. Please pray that the Lord blesses our business with His abundant favor and provision. We are going through a very difficult time, and we ask that God opens doors of blessing and...
Replies
9
Views
143
Please rectify my financial condition. I want to grow in life and save my family and to help others.
Replies
11
Views
417
Lord Jesus, I'm Thank full to you for everything that you have done in my life. Here I'm again with a humble heart to pray. I'm working in ### and it's been one year. And it's almost time for my increment in salary. Please God put a good thought in my boss's mind to give me a good increment. God...
Replies
7
Views
384
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom